Call for Submissions for Vol. 23(1), 2018
Theme: Teacher Education in Post Nation State Era
Deadline: October 1, 2018
|ISSN:||2521-6015 (Online) 1029-5968 (Print)|
|Key title:||Journal of the International Society for Teacher Education (Online)|
|Abbreviated key title:||J. Int. Soc. Teach. Educ. (Online)|
|Indexes:||ERIC, EBSICO, ULRICHSWEB|
|Bibliographical National Country Indexes:||Brazil, Norway, Denmark|
- Manuscript length, including all references, tables, charts or figures should be 3,000 to 5,000 words. Maximum length is 5,000 words. Shorter pieces of 1500-3000 words, such as policy review or critique papers are welcomed.
- All text should be double-spaced, with margins one inch all around (2.5 cm), left adjusted only.
- Paragraphs should be indented one tab.
- Tables, figures and charts should be kept to a minimum (no more than 4 per article) and each sized to fit on a single page 8.5 x 5.5 inches (20 x 14 cm)
- Abstract should be limited to 100-150 words.
- The cover page shall include the following information: title of the manuscript; name of author or authors, institution, complete mailing address, business and home phone numbers, and email address.
- Include a brief biographical sketch, not to exceed 50 words for each author.
- Writing and editorial style shall follow directions in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th, 2009). References MUST follow the APA style Manual. Information on the use of APA style may be obtained at www.apa.org
- The final submitted and revised article MUST be English edited by author/university before possibly final publication.
Editor InformationSend all submissions by the due date (October 1, 2018) to the editor: Dr. Karen Berg Petersen.
|E-mail address:||kp(at)edu.au.dk||(Send as an attachment in MS Word)|
|Name:||Dr. Karen Berg Petersen|
|Post:||Editor of JISTE Associate Professor||Jens Christians Skous vej 4, building 1483, room nr. 551 8000 Aarhus C, Aarhus University, Denmark|
|Phone Number:||0045 93508163|